Effective Acne Treatment
ACNE TREATMENT: ISOLAZ
If you´re frustrated with acne and wish you had clear, radiant skin – you´re not alone. In fact, over 60 million Americans suffer from acne and unfortunately; many have had difficulty finding an acne treatment that works. No matter your age or skin type, Isolaz treatment is a revolutionary way to achieve deep pore cleansing and help you have a radiant, clear complexion.
- Significant decrease in number of acne spots
- Helps remove blackheads, oil, and debris
- Reduces pore size appearance
- Improves skin texture
Through technological innovation, Isolaz therapy can effectively treat acne without lifestyle changes, oral prescriptions or a regimen of skincare products. Treatment takes place in a our office and is comfortable and reliable, giving you quick and long-lasting acne clearance. That’s the Isolaz difference.
What is Isolaz?
Isolaz treatment is a unique acne therapy to help fight the root causes of acne and bring “CPR” rescue to acne sufferers:
- C – Cleanse the pores
- P – Purify from the inside out
- R – Replenish the skin
Isolaz combines the power of vacuum with the proven benefits of broadband light to deliver an effective acne treatment. Followed by enhanced topical application, Isolaz helps targets the root causes of acne for reliable results1,2:
- CLEANSE: Vacuum applies gentle pressure on your pores helping to loosen and extract dirt, blackheads and excess oil from deep within your pores.
- PURIFY: Broadband light helps destroy acne causing bacteria, as well as reduce facial redness caused by acne.
- REPLENISH: With Profusion technology, topical skin care products are applied to the cleansed skin to improve overall results.
Does it work?
Clinical studies by leading dermatologists have proven the effectiveness of Isolaz to treat acne.
- Immediate results within 24–48 hours, including reduced redness, clearing of skin discoloration and immediate drying/ flattening of the blemish.1
- Significant decrease in number of acne lesions (spots, pimples, pustules) and a decrease in the amount of oil production.
Is Isolaz right for me?
Isolaz treatment targets deep into the pores and is FDA cleared for use on all skin types (light or dark). It is safe, reliable and effective as a standalone acne therapy or as a complementary treatment to other acne regimens (please consult your Isolaz treatment provider). Isolaz can even jump-start a topical treatment regimen by helping your skin absorb skincare products better. It is safe on all skin types, light and dark, and is indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate acne, including pustular acne, comedonal acne and mild to moderate inflammatory acne (acne vulgaris).
Isolaz treatment has been proven to reduce lesions by over 75% within 2 months for patients who have not responded to antibiotics, topical products or lasers.
How long are the treatments?
Isolaz treatments often take only 15 to 30 minutes! You can jump back into your life immediately after treatment with little to no downtime.